By using the assignr.com web site ("Service"), or any services of BlueZebra Sports, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("User Agreement"). If you are the designated site owner for an Account, you must also agree to be bound by the Terms of Service as outlined below, which describe the policies and fees for using the Service.
- You must provide your full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- A single username and password ("login") may only be used by one person.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. BlueZebra Sports cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and Content (data) that is uploaded under your Service account.
- You must not upload, post, or transmit unsolicited email, SMS, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not store sensitive personally identifiable information on the site. "Sensitive personally identifiable information" includes any information which if lost, compromised, or disclosed without authorization, could result in substantial harm, embarrassment, inconvenience, or unfairness to an individual. This includes, but is not limited to, Social Security number, Social Insurance Number, driver's license number, passport number, national identification number, national identity number, or national insurance number.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by BlueZebra Sports.
- You must be 13 years of age or older to use the Service.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined by the sole discretion of BlueZebra Sports will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- BlueZebra Sports reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- BlueZebra Sports does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- BlueZebra Sports does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- Technical support is only available via email.
- You understand that BlueZebra Sports uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You understand that, should you choose to use text messaging (SMS) features as provided by the Service, you are responsible for any text messaging fees charged to you by your mobile phone carrier.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on assignr.com within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You understand that your Content (excluding credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to your Service account, however, by making your content public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- BlueZebra Sports does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that in no event shall BlueZebra Sports, its affiliates, officers, directors and employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if BlueZebra Sports has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of BlueZebra Sports to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and BlueZebra Sports and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and BlueZebra Sports (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- BlueZebra Sports reserves the right to assign this User Agreement or any part thereof without restrictions.
- BlueZebra Sports has no obligation to retain account information upon termination/cancelation of an account.
- All accounts include access to Email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email or web-based help desk at any time (with reasonable efforts by BlueZebra Sports to respond within one business day) concerning the use of Service.
- All support will be provided in accordance with BlueZebra Sports standard practices, procedures and policies.
- Direct telephone support is not provided as a part of the Service.
- If an organization enrolls in a new paid subscription plan using your referral code, you will be eligible to receive a cash award equal to 10% of the service fees paid to BlueZebra Sports.
- Referral awards will only be paid for the subscription fees paid at signup. Referral awards will not be paid for any subsequent renewals or upgrades.
- Payments are made on a monthly basis via PayPal. You must provide a PayPal account email address to be paid. No other method of payment will be supported.
- BlueZebra Sports will delay referral payments to you until a) your site has been a paying customer for 60 days, and b) the referred site has been a paying customer for 60 days
- You are not eligible for a referral fee if the referred site cancels within the first 60 days of service.
- You are eligible to be paid referral fees as long as your site maintains an assignr.com subscription.
- To receive credit, the prospective customer must use your referral code at the time they sign up for service.
- BlueZebra Sports reserves the right to terminate the referral program at any time, for any reason, without prior notice.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- BlueZebra Sports reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service site or the Service itself.
- BlueZebra Sports shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Changes to the User Agreement
- BlueZebra Sports reserves the right to update and change the User Agreement and/or Terms of Service from time to time without notice and at its sole discretion.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You can review the most current version of the User Agreement and Terms of Service at any time or use the Terms of Service link provided on the bottom of every screen. BlueZebra Sports reserves the right to update and change the User Agreement by posting updates and changes to the Service website. You are advised to check the User Agreement and Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Copyrights and Intellectual Property
- This Agreement does not transfer from BlueZebra Sports to you any BlueZebra Sports or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with BlueZebra Sports. BlueZebra Sports, assignr.com, the assignr.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with assignr.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of BlueZebra Sports or BlueZebra Sports' licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any BlueZebra Sports or third-party trademarks. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that BlueZebra Sports will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright ©2009-2017 BlueZebra Sports. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from BlueZebra Sports.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to the support email address
Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions only apply to the account owner.
Fees for Service
- Each assignr.com account must have an account owner. The account owner is solely responsible for all charges on the account, and must keep their contact and billing information current on the assignr.com website.
- The account owner can view account balance and pricing structure from the Account screen. This page can be found by clicking the link labeled "Account" in the upper right hand corner of your site.
- By selecting a paid plan, you agree to pay BlueZebra Sports the monthly, semi-annual, or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a paid plan and will cover the use of that service as indicated. Service fees are not refundable.
Trial / "Free" sites
All trial/"free" sites are subject to the following policies:
- Any site that does not upgrade to a paid plan within six months of the end of the trial period will be deleted and all site data will be purged.
- Trial sites will not be accessible after the end of the trial period. The site owner will be able to login and upgrade the account to a paid plan. Once the account is upgraded to a paid plan, data created during the trial period will be accessible.
Per-Person Billing Plan
The following terms apply for any account that is enrolled in a per-person billing plan:
- A per-person billing plan allows for a maximum number of active referees. Accounts enrolled in a per-person plan are required to keep their active referee count at or below the plan limit for active referees. An account's active referee count will be determined by counting the number of individual user logins that have been granted the Referee privilege.
- Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a per-person billing plan and will cover the use of the service for a semi-annual or annual period as indicated. Service fees are not refundable.
- By signing up for an account, the site owner agrees to pay BlueZebra Sports the setup fees and monthly hosting fees indicated at signup, in exchange for the services listed on the Features page.
- Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day the site owner enrolls in a paid plan and in advance of using such services.
- The site owner may upgrade their account to a per-person billing plan with a higher referee count. When this occurs, the account owner will be charged the pro-rated amount for the upgrade. The current date and the end date of the current billing cycle will be used to calculate the correct amount.
- The site owner may not downgrade their account to a per-person billing plan with a lower referee count until the end of a billing cycle.
- If a site owner does not renew their account, all account data will be purged after six months.
Per-Game Billing Plan
The following terms apply for any account that is enrolled in a per-game billing plan:
- Any games scheduled to occur during the free trial period will not be subject to a per-game fee.
- If a trial account is upgraded to a per-game billing plan, any games created during the trial period, which are scheduled to occur after the trial period has ended, will be billed at the appropriate per-game rate.
- A game is deemed "billable" if the game has assigned referees or has a disposition of "publicly viewable".
- There are no refunds for games that are canceled or rescheduled.
- Billable games are charged to your assignr.com account just prior to the scheduled game time. If a billable game is deleted from your site prior to the scheduled game time, the per-game pricing rate will be charged to your account.
- The credit card on file with an account will be automatically billed on the 5th of the month for the previous month's charges. Sites that have not paid their balance due by the 15th of the month will be suspended. BlueZebra Sports will then work in cooperation with its credit card agency to settle all outstanding balances.
Customers enrolled in a per-game billing plan may be subject to an Annual Service Fee. For purposes of calculating the Annual Service Fee:
- "Fees for Service" is defined as the total amount of game fees assessed between July 1 of the preceding year, and June 30 of the current year.
- "Annual Minimum Fee" is defined as the minimum required amount of game fees assessed between July 1 of the preceding year, and June 30 of the current year.
- The Annual Service Fee is calculated as the difference between the Fees for Service and the Annual Minimum Fee. If the Fees for Service meet or exceed the Annual Minimum Fee, the Annual Service Fee is waived.
- The Annual Minimum Fee, if applicable, is shown on the Account screen.
- The Annual Service Fee, if applicable, must be paid on or before July 15 to continue using the Service.
- The Service includes a money-back guarantee during the first 180 days of paid service. Fees will be refunded to the account owner according to the following schedule:
- If the account owner cancels their account within 60 days of initial purchase of a paid plan, the account owner will receive a full refund of fees paid to BlueZebra Sports.
- If the account owner cancels their account within 180 days of initial purchase of a paid plan, the account owner will receive a 50% refund of fees paid to BlueZebra Sports.
- No refund will be provided for an account canceled after 180 days of initial purchase of a paid plan.
- Any fees paid to a third party for services that integrate with the Service will not be refunded by BlueZebra Sports.
Contact Information and Account Cancelation
- The account owner must maintain a current email address on the assignr.com web site.
- The account owner is solely responsible for properly canceling the Service. An email or phone request to cancel the Service is not considered cancelation. Account owners can cancel the Service at any time by opening a support ticket in the assignr.com Help Desk. The assignr.com Help Desk can be found by clicking the Support link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- All account Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancelation. This information can not be recovered once your account is canceled.
Last Modified: November 20, 2014