Welcome to assignr.com!
If you have an idea on how we can make assignr.com better,
we encourage you to
share your idea
with other customers, or
suggest a new feature
in our forums.
Quick Start Assignors
Quick Start Referees
Working with Referees
Working with Games
There are two ways to add referees in assignr.com:
To add a referee:
Add New Person
screen, you can provide details about your referee.
- Last Name and First Name
- (required fields.)
- Address, City, State, Zip/Postal Code
- (optional fields.)
- Phones (home, work and mobile)
- (optional fields.)
- E-mail (primary and alternate).
- Any e-mails sent to a referee by assignr.com will go to one or both e-mail addresses. An e-mail address is not required, but a referee without an e-mail address will not be able to do much in assignr.com.
- Login & Password
If a referee has not previously logged in to assignr.com, there will be a checkbox labeled
Send Username & Password.
To send a referee's credentials, check the checkbox and click Update or Create.
- Other Identification (IDs and Grade/Badge Level)
- These fields can be used to store identification numbers and certification level. The ID fields should not be used for sensitive or other personally identifiable information (such as social security number or driver's license number)
Referees have access to a list of all of the other referees on the site. These checkboxes will allow
a referee to hide or show their personal information from other officials. By default, a referee's personal
information is not shown, unless the referee explicitly checks the boxes. If a referee checks the
Hide Profile from Other Referees
checkbox, their name will not appear in the People directory. Other referees will only be able to send them
messages when they are assigned to the same game.
Your user accounts can have any of the four privileges:
If you want to grant a referee the assignor privilege, check the
Is an Assignor?
checkbox. By default, any new users added to the site will be granted the referee privilege.
Referees can view their own assignments,
An Assignor has access to view and modify all information in the system.
An Observer has read-only privileges to all areas of your site. If you have a coach, athletic director,
or school administrator that needs to view the information in your system, they should be granted the Observer
role. By default, they do not have access to view personal details on your referees, but you can
so that they can view public details, or view all details for your referees.
The account owner has the capability to change the method of payment. This cannot be changed from the
Add Person screen,
contact assignr.com support
to change site ownership.
- Assignment Limits
Max Per Day, Max Per Week,
Max Per Month
values can be used to enforce assignment limits for referees. This will ensure that a referee cannot work more than a given number of assignments per day, per week, or per month. By default, assignment limits are not set for a site or for a referee.
A site can be configured with an assignment limit, which will apply to all referees in the site. An individual referee may also have an assignment limit, based on the following rules:
- If a limit is set for a site, but is not set for an individual referee, the site's value will be used.
- If a limit is set for an individual referee, the referee's value will be used, and the site value will be ignored.
- If a limit is not set for the site or the referee, a limit will not be enforced.
Weekly counts are calculated using a calendar week (Sunday-Saturday), and monthly counts are calculated based on a calendar month.
Assignment limits for a site are configured on the