Welcome to assignr.com!
If you have an idea on how we can make assignr.com better,
we encourage you to
share your idea
with other customers, or
suggest a new feature
in our forums.
Quick Start Assignors
Quick Start Referees
Working with Referees
Working with Games
There are two ways to add games in assignr.com:
To add a game:
Add New Game
screen, you will be asked to provide details about the game.
- Date (required)
The date of the game. Date formats are very flexible, any of the following are allowed:
- April 14
- Start Time (required)
The time a game begins. Time formats are also very flexible:
- Venue (required)
- The location where the game is being played. As you type the venue name, you will see a list of existing venues matching the letters you have typed. You can use your arrow keys to move among the list of venues, and your return key to choose the venue from the list.
- Age Group (required)
for the game. Age groups are used to determine 1)
and 3) end time for a game.
- Pattern (required)
Describes the number and type(s) of officials to be assigned to a game
A checkbox indicating whether the game is public or not. If the box is not checked, the game is not visible to the officials assigned
- Home and Away Teams (required)
- The two teams playing the game.
- League, Gender and Type
The name of the league, gender and game type. These fields can be used any way that you want. You can use the League field to specify a
between a referee and any games involving the league.
A game can have one of two statuses:
If the status of an existing game changes from active to cancelled, or vice versa,
will be sent.
- Game ID
- An optional Game ID can be assigned to each game. The game ID can be anything (alphanumeric), but must be unique among all of your games.
Each game can have one or more comments. By default, these comments are private, and only the assignor can view them. If you want to allow your officials to see a comment, check the
box next to the comment.
To delete a comment, check the
Comments are visible in the following locations:
screen (click the
tab, the comments are visible with the game details),
On the Game Detail screen (from the
screen, click the
button located to the right of the game detail
Via e-mail. Public comments are included in referee assignment notification e-mails, and in reminder e-mails.
Other Game validations
assignr.com also checks to ensure the following rules are followed:
- Two games may not exist with the same day, time, and venue. This prevents you from entering duplicate games.
- An referee cannot be assigned to multiple positions on the same game.